Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The truth on Obama

Perhaps there are SOME out there who are beginning to get 'thepicture'. The following is a narrative taken from Sunday Morning'stelevised 'Meet The Press'. and the author is employed by none otherthan the Washington Post!! Yeah......the Washington Post of New York and LosAngeles Times fame!! Must say that I'm dually impressed..................From Sunday's Televised 'Meet the Press' Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag. Obama Explains National Anthem StanceSun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obamato explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem isplayed.The General also stated to the Senator that according to the United StatesCode, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem whenthe flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to standat attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. At the veryleast, 'Stand and Face It'Senator Obama Live on Sunday states, 'As I've said about the flag pin,I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said. 'There are alot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression.And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs burstingin air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and lessbellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' Ifthat were our anthem, then I might salute it.'We should consider to reinventour National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemieshope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the levelof acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people,should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails.Perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our governments. When Ibecome President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and afreedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have placed upon the nations ofIslam an unfair injustice. My wife disrespects the Flag for many personalreasons. Together she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in thepast, many years ago. She has her views and I have mine'. Of course now, Ihave found myself about to become the President of the United States and I haveput aside my hatred. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, andoffer the people a new path of hope. My wife and I look forward to becoming ourCountry's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the UnitedStates of America. Dale Lindsborg, Washington Post

No comments: